01. Your Reflection On the way to the in-law's
02. Colour -ful veggies from the Farmers' Market!
03. Mail Josh liked the snapshot of our community mailboxes, while I prefer the "Outgoing Mail" image ;) But I do like both of them!
04. Someone Who Makes You Happy He's our little buddy ♥
05. Tiny raindrops from a not-so-tiny storm
06. Lunch A delicious "Greek" salad with homemade dressing
07. Shadow Err-Sillhouette ;)
08. Inside Your Wallet The essentials, + various cards, receipts, and a little cash
09. Younger You Me and my Daddy in 1991!
10. Cold My morning smoothie, enjoyed on the back porch
11. Where You Ate Breakfast The view from our back porch
12. Stairs Leading up to - you guessed it - the back porch!
13. Something You Found "Salvation." At the As Cities Burn show. (That's a joke from my husband, but this show was seriously a spiritual experience for me. So convicting! God is good.)
14. How You Feel Today Awesome; blessed; happy for our friends!
15. Sunset I had to take this one a day late because I missed the sunset on April 15th :/
16. Flower Previous owners blessed us with a patch of Irises at the end of our driveway!
17. Something You Don't Like A sink full of dirty dishes to clean
18. Hair A blustery but pleasant morning + wind-blown bedhead = this picture
19. Orange Our exercise ball that Josh got for his birthday
20. Something You Drew A favorite doodle from almost a year ago
21. Bottle A big bottle full of desmishcious iced Green Tea
22. The Last Thing You Bought A reservation for our upcoming Anniversary trip!
23. Vegetable Lots, in fact. Another successful day at the Farmers' Market!
24. Something You're Grateful For My best friend
25. Looking Down All dressed up and ready for our April Date!
26. Black + White An uninspiring look at the Macbook's keyboard
27. Somewhere You Went To hang out with Josh's family and Pop Pop
28. 1pm About to head to a Wedding Shower
29. Circle Miracle and her tower
30. Something That Makes You Sad but was also kind of awesome: blimeycow.com got so much traffic when we announced the limited-time-only bumper stickers, that it crashed for a few minutes. Irritating and exciting all at the same time, haha.
Thanks to Fat Mum Slim for creating these photoaday challenges - they're a lot of fun! I'm excited to continue playing along in May (Click here to see the May photo-a-day challenge list!). You're welcome to jump in and join us at any time! Please don't think you're disqualified if you get a late start :) I'll be posting my photos to Instagram @krftaylor. Care to join us?