This Month's Resolutions:
- 24 Day Juice Cleanse. We tried this at the end of 2011, but we only made it through one week. Now that we have a better idea of what to expect, we're more prepared, and I think we can really last for 24 days this time. I know that a juice fast is kind of a controversial choice, but please trust that we know what we're doing! :) A big part of staying healthy will be to take the necessary vitamins every day. I've never been good at taking pills consistently, but this has to be a priority.
- Get back on the envelope system. February was a pretty full month: my birthday, Valentine's Day, and a few unexpected expenses pushed us over the budget and found us using our card more than we'd like. The good news is that we saved enough extra money in January to cover our overspending in February, which means we're still on track for our yearly savings goal. The bad news is how easy it was to fall off the wagon. We can't do that!
- Organize the "junk closet." This has needed to happen for a very long time. There were a few tornados in our area last week, so we had to pull out all the junk to hide out 'til the storm passed. Now all that junk is just cluttering up our dining room! What a great opportunity to go through the junk and do some organizing in there.
- Paint 1 canvas. I got a bunch of canvas for Christmas, and I haven't even thought about what I want to do with them. Isn't that sad? I want to change that this month. (And of course I'll share what I come up with!)
- Post consistently (about 3x/week). This is a repeat goal - I really want to get into the habit of posting at least three times a week! Y'all gotta keep me accountable!
Do you have any goals or resolutions for March? I'd love to hear about them!